Land Registry Compliant Plans / Lease Plans
We prepare Land Registry Compliant Plans on behalf of landlords and solicitors, where a plan is required for first registration, transfer of title, or long leaseholds.
The lease plans are carefully prepared to accord with the specific requirements set by the Land Registry, which include:
- Being drawn to a suitable scale
- Showing the property's orientation (using North point)
- Indentification of the property's location on a current Ordnance Survey Map, shown in context with surrounding roads/junctions.
- Showing the boundary clearly marked, with any rights/communal areas shown coloured or hatched
- Indentification of different floor levels, where appropriate
- Where necessary, measurements shown are to correct scale, in metric
All site surveys and plans are undertaken by qualified technicians.
don't just take our word for it,
see our client testimonials...
We are highly satisfied with the service provided by Black Stanniland. They have consistently delivered accurate plans within a short timescale, for a reasonable price.
For enquiries about site surveys and plans please contact us using the form below